Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Heavy Metal hasbeen summer report

Apparently Metal Sludge is reporting that the other day Vince Neil came out drunk for his show in Tampa and once again made an ass of himself. If the attendance numbers at that concert are any indication then the Ratt/Vince Neil tour isn't exactly getting swarms of people as they got about 600 at an arena that holds 15,000. I saw that LA Guns are playing near where I live this weekend, but the flyer said "With all original members". When I went to the link on their website it made no mention of this and still showed the same line-up as last year with Phil Lewis and Steve Riley being the only original members.
I just read that Stephen Pearcy and former Ratt bass player Juan Croucier will be touring together this summer. Apparently each will play a set with their own bands and then play a third set together of Ratt songs. I really doubt this will bring in many people except in LA and even then it won't be many.

***Just a reminder that if you missed my Sunday topic then scroll down to "Vote for a review" and cast your vote for one of the three choices. The one with the most votes by the end of Saturday is the one that I will review in September.***

2 Comments:

Blogger Metal Mark said...

I did try to put the link up to Metal Sludge for this article and it worked on the preview, but it didn't link when I tried posting it. Sorry about that.

6:39 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

He just doesn't care. You have to believe that the low attendance has something to do with the reputation he has built up for showing up smashed during his solo tours. He stayed relatively sober during the Crue tour to get his money now he goes back to his old ways.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home