Saturday, September 02, 2006

What's coming up?

Originally I thought that I would have my Probot review posted today. However, I wanted to listen to it one more time before reviewing it and that just didn't happen because I got a new batch of CD's I wanted to hear instead and there was a lot going on today. I will try to have the Probot review out Sunday and I won't be posting on the holiday Monday. So here is what else I hope to have out in the coming week.

David Lee Roth-Eat 'em and smile 20 year album review
Gamma Ray-Majestic review

-On Tuesday I will have something about Iron Maiden in honor of the release of their new album. Probably not a review, but something about them.
-Perhaps something about the years you liked best in metal.

I really don't know what else I will write about, but there will be something else. Also the following week will be "Rock movies week" so I need to start watching some movies again to prepare for that.


****Here is a question for you. Pretend that you can play any music that you want to. What style would it be and why?

2 Comments:

Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

Eat 'em and Smile DEFINITLELY holds up well in today's market, I think. Roth was smart to put some groundbreaking musicians in his stead.

If I could play any kind of music, it would be funk. I've been finally breaking away from Underground Garage on Sirius and dabbling with Jam On, which is a station where bands jam and jam and jam forever. I was surprised what a good jam band Phish was, but anyway, a lot of funk and soul outfits were great jammers and improvisers and that's just very cool to me....of course, if you want the ultimate jam metal experience, Deep Purple and Rainbow are where it's at

6:07 AM  
Blogger Bobovdeath said...

IRON MAIDEN-2..I heard one new song,that "happiness of dr. breegs" or something and it blew dog.
MASTODON-8..They write cool music and if I come across it I will for sure listen to it.
BLACK LABEL SOCIETY-0..I hate this boring butch rock,yarl voiced music. Bad classic rock okie nascar crap.
MEGADETH-0..This guys way too full of himself.
METALLICA-3...Only cuz Rick Rubins producing it,outta curiosity. Hetfield used to have a rad voice before the black ablbum.
GNR-0..Another guy whos full of himself,with only one good album that came out 19 years ago. And no one who played an instrument on its gonna be on the "new one"..so hell with that.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home