Saturday, June 23, 2007

What's coming up?

I won't posting on Sunday, but will be back Monday. Here is what I hope to have out this week.


-Captain Beyond-s/t review
-Big Cock-s/t review
-Judge the album cover
-Heavy metal jukebox
-Heavy metal nicknames (I think I promised this topic a while back, but hopefully I can get to it this week)


***Two quick questions, what upcoming cd that's scheduled to come out in 2007 are you most looking forward to?

Any upcoming dvd's you are looking forward to?

5 Comments:

Blogger aXe mAn said...

Sounds like a great week!

I am looking forward to a lot of CD's coming out!
Like:
-Judas Priest "Nostradamus"
-Dokken "Lightning Strikes Again"
-new Steelheart
-Endeverafter's debut,

and a lot more!

11:39 AM  
Blogger David Amulet said...

No real DVDs on my mind ... but I am looking forward to Velvet Revolver's CD!

-- david

3:23 PM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

I am looking forward to the new Orange Goblin cd. I might pick up the Twisted Sister dvd that is due out next month.

3:52 AM  
Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

A lot of my salivation CDs have now come out and the majority were worth waiting for. Can't think of who I'm eager for next, but it'll come once I look at the future release lists.

DVD-wise, it'd be the Queensryche Operation Mindcrime I and II live DVD, which just came in my box on Friday. Dio is on-hand for Dr. X, so I can't wait to check it out.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

And that TS DVD is very cool. It's all the videos, the MTV concert and a lot of chatter by all 5 TS members between videos. The biggest highlight is the opening early years footage in Britain where Motorhead jumps onstage to help TS out when a lot of the crowd is so freaked by their makeup, so much Dee wipes his off onstage to get them to get into the show.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home