Saturday, June 28, 2008

What's coming up?

I am still getting over the awful taste and feeling that was left upon me after listening to the new Judas Priest. Oh well I also heard Bonded by Blood's release which was almost as good as I had hoped. I am supposed to be getting a copy of new Crue soon so we will see how that one pans out once it arrives. So some big names have come out already then we have Alice Cooper's new one coming in just over a month, Motorhead the next month and some reports are saying that the new AC/DC is coming very soon. The only one of those I would pay money for is Motorhead though. Re-issues of the debuts by Defiance and Artillery are coming out soon as well as the new one from Laaz Rockit. So some cool old style thrash is on it's way. One of the albums I am reviewing this week has just two tracks on it yet it is a major killer and getting better each time I hear it. This week I hope to have out the following.


Reviews of....
Echovalve-Helloagaingoodbye
Shame Club-Come on
Pestilence-Mallevs Maleficarum (re-issue)
Ancestors-Neptune with fire

Interviews with...
ISSA
Pale Divine

Plus a First Day Flashback and maybe more.

Have a great week!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home