Saturday, March 07, 2009

What's coming up?

Photobucket
My son has been on a Speed Racer kick lately. That's fine by me though as I used to watch Speed Racer in re-runs when I was like 5 or 6 and I loved it. So now the Metalboy pushes himself around the house on his little Fisher Price car yelling "Go Speed Racer Go!" at the top of his lungs. Here is what I hope to have out this week.

Reviews of...
The Eruptors-Microwave Massacre
The Rattle Bones-Ready to bite
Within the ruins-Creature
The Answer-Everyday Demons
Severed Ways (a movie review)

Plus...
Clash of the album covers
and
the top five albums of 1978

***Have a great week!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger BeckEye said...

I used to love Speed Racer as a kid but I doubt I could get into it now.

In response to your comment on my blog, yes, you are better off just watching DVDs instead of regular TV. I guess it still rots your brain, just not as quickly.

I was surprised that you didn't comment on the out-of-place Angelcorpse reference that I made. I actually had to look up "Satanic death metal bands" on Google to find one, and they were perfect.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Beckeye-I still like Speed Racer. It's actually kind of violent for a '60's cartoon. You often see cars just plunge off the side of mountains and explode. I think it was influenced by James Bond and the spy film craze more than being influenced by cartoons of the time.

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home