Friday, April 24, 2009

Top 5 albums of 1971

Here they are.

Photobucket

1-Alice Cooper-Love it to death
2-Black Sabbath-Master of reality
3-Led Zeppelin-IV
4-Alice Cooper-Killer
5-Tie-Black Sabbath-Paranoid and Deep Purple-Fireball

The fact that Alice Cooper and Black Sabbath each released two albums made this list hard to choose. Budgie and Bang both put out fine albums, but there just wasn't room as I feel bad enough having to give one tie.

My list for 1970 will be out next week.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger The Ripple Effect said...

Nice. I think it's totally under-rated just how good those two Alice Cooper albums are. And 1971 was such an amazing time for rock. I was involved in a project that looked at about 50 albums from 1971 and I was stunned the quality that year.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home