Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Middle of the week (almost)

I am actually ahead of the game for once as I have finished all of the reivews I promised for the week and it's only Tuesday. I am listening to to a number of new releases in including the new ones from Fall of Troy, Lita Ford and I have a Blaze Bayley DVD that I am looking forward to watching. Surprisingly we are almost down to the final quarter of the year. Which means I need to start working on my top 25 albums on 2009 soon. There are still some prime releases to come out as Slayer, WASP and others are coming and I still have not gotten around to hearing the new Megadeth yet. Here are some questions and my answers.

Album that is going to suck like a Hoover vacum cleaner at the end of 2009-the new KISS

Album that I am most looking forward to at the end of 2009-the new Slayer

Band who is working on an album that I am most looking forward to whenever it comes out-Armored Saint

Band who didn't realease an album this year, but needs to next year- Iron Maiden and if we are just considering studio releases and if you count their live album this year then I 'll say then I would go with Acid King instead.

***Feel free to chime in with your own answers or invent your own end of year questions for others to answer.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home