Thursday, March 18, 2010

What's coming up?

I still owe reviews for the new ones from Seamount and Borknagar. Maybe have one up later today and one tomorrow. I am downloading the latest from Treat and Crazy Lixx so should have reviews of those out next week. Plus probably one or two other reviews, likely at least Ibex Moon band for sure since I have a few of those I need to do. I am supposed to have the new Scorps on the way to me soon so I am very much looking forward to that. I have not heard the new Armored Saint yet, but may have to break down and buy it. The tougher choice is the new Ratt. Should I buy into the hype? I have heard nothing but good about it in the few reviews I have read. However their last album from 11 years ago was poor. Most of the Stephen Pearcy stuff I heard in the last decade was poor too. So is it possible for these guys to still have a good album left in them? I don't know.
I'll also have another Clash of the album covers and maybe a Lesser of two evils if I start on it soon. I have one planned to do with a special guest. If my guest is ready to write it with me then it may happen next week.

***Take care and have a great week.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home