Monday, May 23, 2011

Fill in the blanks

Remember fil in the blank tests from school? They could be fine when you knew the answers, but horrible if you didn't. I made some easy ones for you because there is no right or wrong so have a go at them.


1-The best band of the last decade is ____________________________________.

2-If I was stuck on a desert island and could only to three albums made since 2000 then I would pick _______________________________________, __________________________ and ____________________________________.


3-The best album you probably never heard that was released in the last 11 years is
__________________________________________.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger The Klepto said...

Way hard, too many options.

1) Alestorm

2) Alestorm - Captain Morgan's Revenge, Baroness - Red Album, Clutch - Blast Tyrant

3) Andrew Clayton - Fire In The Milky Way. (My best friend's solo album, I listen to it all the time (more then being his friend would be needed). Check it out - http://andrewclaytonmusic.com/)

6:43 PM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

1-I may be a total fanboy, but I am still going with Iron Maiden. Mastodon, Byzantine (RIP), Between the buried and me and Beehoover would all be serious considerations too.

2-Iron Maiden-A matter of life and death, Byzantine-Oblivion Beckons, Acid King-3

3-Admiral Browning-Magic Elixar

3:46 AM  
Blogger t-o-n said...

1. Lamb of God.

2. Good Lord, I don't know. But the selection of most-played tracks on my iPod suggests that it wouldn't be metal, so I guess I'll keep my mouth shut. Can't imagine anyone around here wants to learn about how much I love "13 Tales from Urban Bohemia" by the Dandy Warhols.

(I'll throw in Seediq Bale by Chthonic, and Sarcrment by LOG, though, to be a sport).

3. I think the punk album I played on with the Patsies just barely makes the cut. Not sure if anyone but our parents heard that little gem.

9:48 AM  
Blogger DPTH International said...

These are terrible, yet fun questions. Ones where the answers vary everytime one answers them. That said,

1) Angels & Airwaves - Not metal, but damned if I am addicted to all their albums.

2) Any of the 3 Angels and Airwaves albums, Virgin Black's "Mezzo Forte" and Eternity X's "Mind Games".

3) I imagine Eternity X's virtually unreleased 4th album "From The Ashes" would kick ass.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home