Saturday, July 14, 2012

Records at Goodwill

I remember around ten years or so ago I would some good vinyl bargains at Goodwill every once in a while. I found copies in good shape of AC/DC-High Voltage and Let there be rock, Iron Maiden-Powerslave, Black Sabbath-s/t,Judas Priest-Point of entry, Ted Nugent-s/t, Y&T-Black Tiger,Ozzy-Speak of the devil and others. However in recent years my local Goodwill's record selection has certainly fallen in quality. Either that or someone swoops up the good stuff before I can get there. I check out the records at the closest Goodwill every time I go there, but it's always like a selection of the worst music made in the 60's, 70's and 80's. Recently a friend told me the Goodwill store near him always had good records.Today my daughter had a birthday party to go to. Since I didn't have to stay my son and I went to the Goodwill store my friend mentioned. Sure enough I found a copy of Aerosmith's Rocks in great shape for a $1.79. Glad to see that not every Goodwill store's record selection looks like the yard sale of some musically clueless oldster.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home