Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Back in Black!


Yes, that's right. I'm back. Having taking some much-needed time off to get healthy/get my head screwed back on straight happy to report that I'm back in black (it is my favorite color after all!) and ready to attack more releases for all of you, my loyal followers. That's correct. I'm talking about all half dozen of you or so(!), but it's not the numbers that matter* as much as it's all about the music! And maybe even some films and a book or two! Sounds crazy I know, but I am just a wild and crazy guy after all! I want to thank everyone who sent me get-well wishes and positive feedback as it really meant a lot. But anyway, back to business as usually so remember to Keep It Loud and Keep It Proud!

*Really I'm guessing it is closer to a solid dozen as far as regular readers go LOL!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home